How To Take Care of Your Hair, Naturally!
While there is a plethora of hair care products available in the market which can help you in taking care of your hair problems, make one thing very clear before spending your money on these products. There is no ‘one glove fits all’ concept in the healthy hair products market.
Each product caters to different hair types and addresses different hair problems. For example, buying a cream based shampoo may be a solution to bring back life to dry hair but can be completely ineffective, maybe even worsen the condition, for greasy hair. It is advisable to do a little bit digging about your hair type and the product that suits it. In case of addressing a hair problem, a visit to a dermatologist or a hair expert can surely guide you to the right product.
Apart from this, one could also follow some easy regimen at home or even use some naturally available hair care products which can work equally well, sometimes even better, as the expensive chemically produced products available on the shop shelves.
Here are a few suggestions on how to take care of hair, naturally:
- Eat well-balanced and healthy meals. Your diet must consist of good amounts of fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining healthy hair;
- Drink lots of water, This will keep yu appropriately hydrated and prevent hair breakage and also give a natural shine to the hair;
- Restrict the usage of chemically rich products. Instead, use natural products like Amla (Phullanthus Emblica or Indian Gooseberry), Shikakai (Accacia Concinna), Eggs, Apple Cider Vinegar, etc.;
- Do not comb hair when wet. Use a wide – toothed comb to remove tangles avoiding the hair to tear. Comb hair in sections and start with the ends;
- Comb your hair at least 2 to 3 times a day so that a proper blood circulation is maintained in the scalp;
- Dry hair naturally (pat dry with a towel, gently) instead of using a hair dryer which damages the hair;
- Trim your hair regularly which will keep you away from split ends;
- Massage scalp and hair often when washing hair or when dry with oil for blood circulation;
- The usual one – wash hair regularly, at least twice a week; and
- Try and eliminate stress in life as it is bad for your hair, too.
Try these guidelines and you can save some stress caused by hair problems and also a few dollars!!
If this article appealed to you, please like & share: